Any cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance in writing and will result in a Store Credit ONLY.
- All sales are final.
- All payments are non-refundable. Store credit can only be issued by Milchar Joy For Cooking. Any refund or store credit requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. Milchar Joy for Cooking has 14 days to review this request and determine an outcome. The outcome will be sent the email address of the requester.
- The initial deposit reserves your event date, is non-refundable and non-transferable. Its monetary value cannot be applied to store credit or a later dates. When we take your event order, we begin the process of declining other orders. As we get closer and closer to your event date, the chances of re-booking your date are greatly reduced.
- The balance must be received within the following time frames below. Reservation deposits should be received within 72 hours of invoice receipt. Final payments are due on the date specified in the invoice. A 15% late fee will be charged each day the final payment is late.
All disputes and grievances concerning service rendered or products provided must be submitted in writing via email within 7 days of the date of service.
- All food sales are final. All payments are non-refundable. Any compensation provided in response to a dispute or grievance will be in the form of store credit only.
- The Parties will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement through negotiations between a director of each of the Parties with authority to settle the relevant dispute. If the dispute cannot be settled amicably within thirty (30) days from the date on which either Party has served written notice on the other of the dispute, then the remaining provisions of this clause shall apply.
- Arbitration In the event of a dispute between the Owner and the Operator (other than a matter to be resolved pursuant to this clause) concerning the interpretation of any provision of this agreement or the performance of any of the terms of this Agreement, such matter or matters in dispute shall be finally settled: a. under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce; b. by three arbitrators, one appointed by each Party, and the third, who shall be the chairman, selected by the two appointed arbitrators and failing agreement by the Chairman of the International Chamber of Commerce; c. the language of the arbitration shall be English; and d. the place of the arbitration shall be in Williamson County, Texas.
- The determination of the arbitration entity is final and cannot be disputed further.
- Performance of this Agreement shall continue during arbitration proceedings or any other dispute resolution mechanism pursuant to this clause. No payment due or payable by the Owner or the Operator shall be withheld on account of a pending reference to arbitration or other dispute resolution mechanism except to the extent that such payment is the subject of such dispute.